Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Someone please, just shoot me...

Auugh!! This itchiness is unbearable. Put me out of my misery, please. I will gladly hop up and down on one foot or something else normally most irritating or bothersome if only this itchiness would JUST. GO. AWAY. I've cut my nails short to avoid accidentally wounding myself in my sleep (which I had been doing, much to my chagrin) so I can't even get "no satisfaction" by lightly scratching my ever-present itch. I am in agony. *wimper*

In other news, I am likely approaching another cd1 tomorrow or the next day. Personally, I had expected it since G's results weren't promising and my hormones appear to be out of whack, so it's not a big surprise. I only wish that Dr. J. had clearly said "yes, we'll start you on Clomid next cycle regardless, call on cd1" rather than just "let's discuss your results 12/20" -- it means that another month will go by before we start the Clomid now. I guess given my general glum mood, that's probably not a bad thing, but delays are delays and they can be irritating.

But in trying to find *something* positive to end with, I can say that at least my holiday cookie baking is done -- my mom and grandma and I accomplished that this past Sunday. So I can go home tonight and sooth my itchiness and PMS-y-ness with baked goods. Hah!

4 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Why are you still itchy? You should be feeling better by now. Time for a second opinion?

12/12/2006 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Lisa, that's awful. I agree -- time to have someone else look at your skin?

12/12/2006 2:26 PM  
Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

Enjoy the baked goods!

12/12/2006 9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just wondering about how your doc is treating your homozygous MTHFR - I believe I have the same thing--I'm on a folic acid supplement (with Vitamin B-12 or whatever).

Anyway, hang in there. I know how irritating it is to have to wait . . .

12/12/2006 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home