Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Good thing I wasn't waiting for CPR or anything...

...because the doctor never called. I have thankfully calmed down, and am not quite so down about the whole thing; whatever they tell me, we'll just deal with. At least that's the attitude I'm taking today. For now. At this moment. Mood subject to change without notice, I am in my two week wait after all.

About last night's event sans alcohol, though: it was a "family friendly" event at our local science center, complete with Santa's lap for pictures and lots of friendly families. I did ok, surprisingly, given my state of mind earlier that day.

Note to self, though; bring flask next time to spike my punch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I hope you hear from the doctor today. They sure seem to take their own sweet time returning phone calls. Glad you made it through the non-alcohol event. The flask sounds like a grand idea.

12/05/2006 8:42 AM  
Blogger MB said...

I hope you hear from him today. For me, not knowing is harder than dealing with the answers. DH has abnormal sperm morphology that has caused us some grief. I hope whatever the issue is, that it is an easy one to solve. Honestly, non of the male problems are as hard to deal with and the female ones, IMO.

Thinking of you.

12/05/2006 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home