Wednesday, November 15, 2006

On Dickens and Scrooge.

I went to the OB/GYN on Monday to ask the question that Kath aptly posed in my comments: "Why the dickens isn't this working any more, now that the septum is gone??????"

Dr. J., for his part, at least acknowledged something I've been guessing was wrong for years -- my progesterone numbers from last month (about 9 on 7dpo) were too low. He thinks that could be a factor. So he wants to repeat that this month along with some other tests. I'm to schedule a repeat HSG soon (given that tomorrow will likely be cd1, probably sometime next week). G is to do an SA. I need to get a repeat free T4, progesterone and prolactin on cd22. If the first two are a-ok (which I suspect they will be) then I will start on Clomid the following month. Just in time for Christmas! From everything I've read both on info sites and others' blogs, that should make the last gasps of 2006 an absolute JOY.

I'm praying that we get lucky after the HSG instead. "Lots of people get pregnant after those, you know!"

Bah, humbug.

2 Comments:

Blogger Thalia said...

I'm hoping there's some luck coming soon for you, too.

11/18/2006 2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too, my dear. I'm glad you're getting checked out. And I so hope that your Christmas is a merry one... you deserve a bit of happiness at the end of this hard year.

11/23/2006 6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home