Thursday, September 21, 2006

At least...

At least I only wasted one cheap HPT this month instead of the "lucky FRER" that a friend gave me...

At least it hasn't really been two whole years, since we weren't trying the whole time...

At least thirty-six is still relatively young for treatments if I need them...

At least I'm off the antidepressants and anxiety meds...

At least I have my new temp assignment to distract me...

At least... at least...

At least I'm good at convincing myself it'll be ok.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((((Lis)))))

I'm sorry :(

9/22/2006 6:03 PM  
Blogger MB said...

There is virtually nothing about this process that is easy. At least it hasn't been for me and you and many others.

Enjoy the wine...

9/25/2006 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home