Friday, September 15, 2006

*yawn*

I have a blog entry in my mind, "in reserve", that I've been meaning to write since coming home from my temp assignment yesterday.

However, I'm EXHAUSTED. I want nothing more than to go crawl into bed right now and go right to sleep. Given that it's cd9, my temp kind of skyrocketed (for me, I'm usually notably COLD) and I was tired yesterday and today, I'm being cautiously optimistic that we may have a chance at being pregnant this month. There, I've gone and tempted fate by posting it -- but I figure it will either be positive or negative on its own; no amount of my blogging about it will change that.

No testing for another five days (at least)... the temps will tell a lot in the meantime of course.

But for now... must...sleep....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Lisa, I hope this is the month. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

And I hope you got some good rest last night...

9/16/2006 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home