Monday, September 18, 2006

Tomorrow is test day... perhaps...

After all my initial excitement about my temps a few days ago, I'm now to the point where I'm completely and totally unsure of whether I have a chance this month.

I ovulated early, so I don't know whether my luteal phase should be normal length or whether it's my cycle length that would end up being normal, supposing I'm not pregnant. So I either am expecting my period to come tomorrow, or I'm expecting it to come Thursday... or wait, should I also figure in my longest cycle into the mix?? -- 32 days -- in which case, I'd be expecting my period to come Monday the 25th. At which point I'd be 19 days past ovulation, which would normally be a sure sign that I was pregnant, but in typical "don't blog about something that would be a cruel joke were the opposite to occur" fashion, I'm not expecting anything other than to get my period on cd33.

Of course, all bets are off if my temps are up tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope they do stay up for you, stay positive, you never know!

Kind regards

Artblog

9/18/2006 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home