Friday, December 01, 2006

Oh how paranoid am I...

Called the doctor today to see if G's SA results were in yet. That was a few hours ago. Now, my mind's a blur; did she say she'd call if they were normal? Call either way? Dr. J. will call Monday if they're abnormal? Take two chill pills and they'll call me in the morning??

Staring at my cell phone willing it to ring is not working. And it's only serving to convince me that there's something wrong with G, too. Which will be the last thing he'll want to hear (he of the pretty pessimistic view of our chances, as it is) and so I am more than just a little bit anxious.

Damn my addled brain!
-----------------------
Update: 4:28 pm. Still no call.

Crap.

I am now fairly certain that she said she'd call if the results were normal.

crapcrapcrapcrapcrap.

RESOLVE's website states that one of the things that can affect male infertility is hernia repairs. G's had two since birth.

Oh, crap.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy McC said...

Ok....stop. Move away from the cell phone. Stop that brain! You're going to drive yourself completely crazy!

I am the same way so I know.

Isn't it usually that they only call if something is wrong?? I hope you get the answers you're looking for.

(((hugs))) Thinking of you.

12/01/2006 8:14 PM  
Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

What a great way to mess with your mind! I hope they call soon and I hope things are "normal."

12/01/2006 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home