Monday, March 05, 2007

Update

Appointment this morning was brief; he does want to do an excisional biopsy. It's scheduled for 3/27 as he only does surgeries on Tuesdays and the next two weeks have really big case loads. But what's three more weeks at this point, right?

*sigh*

The one bit of information I did manage to glean from him is that there is in fact a cluster of swollen nodes in there, and the largest of them is one that I can't even feel since it's behind my collarbone. They will not be removing that one as it's structurally difficult to get to; they'll likely be taking out the one I found on my own. I've decided to call it my very own little sentry.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kathy McC said...

Yuck...3 weeks? I hope it goes fast so you can get it over with. (((hugs)))

3/05/2007 6:48 PM  
Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

I also hope that 3 weeks passes quickly!

3/05/2007 10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Lisa, I'm hoping those are the fastest three weeks in the history of waiting.

3/06/2007 4:15 AM  
Blogger Thalia said...

feels like a really long time, doesn't it, three weeks? I hope it will pass as fast as possible, and of course I hope that the biopsy finds that there is nothing to worry about.

3/10/2007 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home