Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What's better, any answers or specific ones?

At least one part of my worry of yesterday may not be a big deal. Liver doctor's nurse was calling to tell me they wanted to schedule an MRI of my abdomen, because my CT scan showed something near my bile duct/portal vein that was either cysts or hamartomas (benign tumors), neither of which are apparently any big deal from my consultation with Dr. Google.

The good news about this is that it is not likely the cause of my itching.

The bad news about this is that it is not likely the cause of my itching. (!!!)

Gah! I want some results on that, and pronto. I've been sleeping horribly, kicking G out of bed on occasion (he's a light sleeper) and am generally miserable a good portion of the time.

The neck lumps, of course, are my next big worry, but I'll save that for another day. Get through one crisis (or non-crisis, as the case with my liver appears to be) at a time, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger MB said...

Oy! You need a break! One thing at a time for sure!

1/30/2007 4:46 PM  
Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

Yes, you need a break!

1/31/2007 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home