Friday, February 02, 2007

Briefly...

I had a longer post written but Blogger was being difficult yesterday and I couldn't post it. It's probably better that I don't as it's filled with sarcasm, bitterness, and negative speculation.

The basic jist: I have "at least" two swollen lymph nodes (I now feel at least three, personally) and am being sent for an ultrasound and an ENT consult. ENT is Monday at 8 am, u/s is Wednesday at 7 am. It's likely that I will have one or more of the nodes removed for biopsy, but will have to find out definitively from the ENT.

PCP essentially said "no way" when I asked to be cleared for injectibles, due to the liver issues -- it'll be up to my liver doc (appt Wednesday at 9 am) to say yea or nay on that one.

Whether it will matter is yet to be determined.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathy McC said...

Oh, jeez, Lisa. I hope everything comes out alright. (((hugs)))

2/02/2007 11:37 AM  
Blogger MB said...

Well dammit. Please let us know what's next. Hugs.

2/02/2007 4:44 PM  
Blogger Thalia said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, Lisa. As if you needed something else to deal with!

2/03/2007 2:58 PM  
Blogger msfitzita said...

Oh you poor thing - it just never ends!!! :(

I hope you get a whole bunch of good news very, very, very soon.

(((((HUGS))))

2/03/2007 7:03 PM  
Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

I am so sorry you are having so many hassles.

Keep us posted.

2/04/2007 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home