Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Gonna change my middle name...

...to "inconclusive."

Yet another scan result (the neck CT of my swollen lymph nodes) has come back as inconclusive; either the doctors are truly unable to tell if they are swollen from inflammation vs. a tumor, or they're blowing smoke until my appointment when I get the real news. Hmm.

Fortunately, I don't have to wait too much longer for an appointment; they've added me on to next Monday's schedule at 8:30 am. G is coming with me, in case there is some sort of bad/negative news.

At this point, I don't think I'll care what the news is just so long as I have an answer.

Oh, BTW -- I was right in my last post about being summarily switched to the New Blogger, so hopefully this won't cause anyone any problems with posting comments. I think you all switched before I did, anyway, so hopefully it won't.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Lisa, my this awful mindfuck be over on Monday. Thinking of you and hoping for reassuring news.

3/01/2007 5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home