Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Surgery's done...

Just wanted to let you guys know that the surgery went well and aside from some numbness behind my ear, some stiffness in my shoulder and some mild pain in the area where they took the node, I'm doing quite well.

I won't know anything about the pathology for a while, unfortunately. They said that due to sending it out for cytology it will take longer, possibly a week. However, I'd rather they be right than fast. So I'm taking it day by day.

Many thanks to all who have been thinking about me including my new readers! I hope to have more to say, soon.

Wow, who'da thunk my tone could be *optimistic*???

7 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

All my love to you.

3/28/2007 7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Lisa, I'm so glad it's done, and even more glad to hear you optimistic. Hoping you get the cytology results soon, and that they are very reassuring. XO

3/29/2007 3:55 AM  
Blogger Thalia said...

sounds like it went as well as could be expected, which is great. I hope you're being well looked-after.

3/29/2007 9:58 AM  
Blogger msfitzita said...

Thinking of you...

3/30/2007 10:52 PM  
Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

Hope the pathology results are good.

3/31/2007 5:43 PM  
Blogger Sambalina said...

Take care of yourself, and I hope the test restults come back soon, and are good!!

4/01/2007 6:10 PM  
Blogger niobe said...

Let us know when you get the results. And hope you recover quickly from the pain and numbness.

4/03/2007 6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home