Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Not so down today...

Both my temp and my mood have gone back up. Thankfully, as I was kind of cranky yesterday. I didn't even like me much. To be honest, it got progressively worse all day long, to the point where I was almost crying in rush hour traffic. I just felt so alone. That's a terrible feeling.

As for my temp going up, it's probably a fluke. I am hoping that the crimson witch isn't playing with me, getting me psyched up about the possiblility that I'm pregnant, when really she just wants to slam me from around the next corner. And yet I still allow a tiny bit of hope in... it's just that whenever I post such hope *here*, that's the time when I'm surprised by sudden spotting, or wicked cramps, etc. So I'm not posting any hope. Just say no to hope! No, nothing but doom and gloom from me, my period will be here any second.

If it doesn't come, I will feign ignorance for a week. Maybe.

4 Comments:

Blogger Student said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you. Implantation can happen as late as 10 or 11 days so maybe.....? I'm glad to see someone else's chart that has a + OPK and then a temp rise not until later. Well, hang in there. Will you test tomorrow?

8/23/2006 1:21 PM  
Blogger Lisa P. said...

K., not sure if I'm ready to test tomorrow. My other two pregnancies were at least cd14 (I think!) before I got a +.

This is my first month using opk's so I'm not sure I used them right, either...

8/23/2006 5:05 PM  
Blogger Thalia said...

I think I'm swimming against the tide, but I'm v happy I gave up the temping thing. Although it was quite indicative of when my period was due, it was way too misery-inducing.

I do hope taht today's temp is right and you are going to be a sucess for the sperm-meets-egg plan.

8/24/2006 10:40 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I thought I was tempting the witch when I wondered about my late period... it usually brings her running fast. Hopefully for you, she's on holiday and you will get to see a +. Good luck!

8/24/2006 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home