Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The order of the universe is restored...

Yes, the mere mention of "well could I be pregnant?" is apparently enough to bring on the temp plunge and the spotting. Oh well; I was kind of craving sushi anyway; and now I can have an actual drink to celebrate my last day at work.

Funny though, that it kind of hurt to hear G *disappointed*. Not hurt like I'm upset that he is, he's just never reacted that way before. Which gives me a funny feeling in my stomach. As long as I'm the only one affected by this whole thing, it's really not that big a deal; having an outside party react makes it real. He even asked "well how long have we been trying since the surgery?" And he never used to inquire about charting, or at least not much.

It's harder to be nonchalant about this when I'm not the only one pretending everything's ok.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ann Howell said...

It's so easy to get wrapped up in one's own craziness that you forget that ther is someone else involved! I can completely understand having mixed feelings about your H's disappointment. At least you know he cares, which has got to be a good thing, right?

7/26/2006 2:35 PM  
Blogger Lisa P. said...

Oh, it's definitely a good thing; it's just so unusual because his attitude has come 180 degrees. I only wish it hadn't had to happen *because* of the losses.

7/26/2006 3:17 PM  
Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

A very interesting p.o.v. I wonder how this will change your journey/decision-making, etc.

7/26/2006 9:00 PM  
Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

I am sorry you both have reason for disappointment this month.
Bronwyn has a point, thought, his caring can only be a good thing.

7/29/2006 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home