Tuesday, June 27, 2006

how exactly does one add insult to injury?

Does it require complex math? A calculator or abacus?

So you'd think I'd have learned by now, any time I post anything whatsoever remotely resembling hope that I may possibly oh-please-pick-me-this-month be pregnant, a day or so later I get the signs that say "HA! The Universe is laughing."

Just discovered I'm spotting, and with that a whole chartful of sore boobs can go out the window.

Now only that, G and I are fighting, big time fight this time, a continuation of the one we were having right around the time we *should* have been having "let's make a baby" sex. Hence the silent death march of my LP this month.

How can I go from semi-ponderously-almost-optimism one day to "my life sucks all around, and there's no escaping it" the next? Well, I'm talented that way I guess. That and I probably need to revisit the therapy option.

In the meantime, I think I can carry the one, but what do we do with the remainder?

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathy McC said...

(((hugs))) I have never been good at math, so I wish I could give you an answer on that one.

6/27/2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger MB said...

Crap. Sorry. I always hated math.

6/27/2006 3:05 PM  
Blogger Ann Howell said...

Fighting and baby-making sex isn't always a good combo. Sorry this wasn't your month. Meanwhile, enjoy a glass of wine and study up for the next round!

6/28/2006 4:10 PM  
Blogger lorem ipsum said...

I've always imagined it like 'seasoning to taste' and then you end up dumping in too much salt and ruining the whole dish.

I'm sorry.

6/28/2006 8:06 PM  
Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

That was the same for me and Mr Eggs. We would have a massive row right around the time we should be "doing it".

6/29/2006 4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home