Sunday, April 09, 2006

"Your opinion matters!"

Just now, I logged into my email. I belong to an online survey panel and periodically get links to surveys in my e-mail, so when I got one today, I clicked on it without reading it completely.

Question number one: "Is anyone in your household currently expecting a baby?"

Gee, how did you know?? It's my sunny outlook, I'll bet. I'm just GLOWING.

Question number two: "How many children between the ages of 0 and 48 months live in your household?"

Well, it's hard to count, there's so many. Plus, they keep moving around, and they won't sit still to let me number them...

Question number three: "Does anyone in your household participate in WIC?"

*blink.... blink...*

Question number four: "Please enter your age."

Hey, I'm 35. Feel like I'm about 58 most days, except when I have holy-crap-someone-kicked-me-in-the-uterus cramps like I do today, which reminds me that I have not, as of yet, gone into menopause. Could be just around the corner, though, so I'll keep my eyes peeled!!

"Thanks for your participation. That is all the questions we have for you today."

Yeah, that's what I thought.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thalia said...

Yes, I had a similar experience when our wedding photographer called to see if we'd like to take photos of our children...Sorry that this was sent to try you.

4/09/2006 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home