Friday, February 10, 2006

All the news that's fit to print...

No news is normally good news, but in this case, I'd really like to have SOME news. Yes, I'm still BFN at 14dpo (I promise this is the last time I'll use these abbreviations!!) but I haven't gotten my period yet, either.

To be honest, I have no idea when I ovulated, just a vague sense of it based on cervical fluid. When I was temping, that tended to correlate pretty well, so I've relied on it the past few months. I know it can be wrong, though.

But the other factor at play here is that since I've been charting, I have gone damn near every month with a 28-day cycle at the most. (When I haven't miscarried the month before, of course.) So the fact that I'm on cycle day 30 with no spotting or other signs that my period is due, is.... interesting. To say the least.

So, the two-week wait is extended by at least another day, which gives me one more day not to worry that "oh my God, I'm pregnant again."

Tune in tomorrow...

5 Comments:

Blogger Ann Howell said...

Positive vibes to you... 14 dpo may just be too early to test. It's really tough keeping one's sanity through all of this, isn't it?!

2/10/2006 10:36 AM  
Blogger lorem ipsum said...

You did find a way to get us coming back! I WILL!!!

2/10/2006 7:13 PM  
Blogger cat said...

*fingers crossed* ohhhhh... *suspense*

2/10/2006 7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Lisa, this is tomorrow. ;)

2/11/2006 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Joyce B said...

This is a great post thaanks

5/24/2022 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home