Wednesday, November 02, 2005

In other news...

First... had a minor breakdown yesterday. Luckily it was at the office of the new psychiatrist I was transferred to (the one who works in the women's hospital and studies antidepressant use in pregnancy). She asked what my Zoloft dose was and I thought she was going to laugh when I said 50. (Not really. Health professionals laughing at us would be a bad thing.) So... we're tapering up to 200 (100 for five days, 150 for five days, 200).

My aim with this blog was to TRY to add an entry every day, but with this depression flare up comes less ability to verbalize my feelings. I will try to make posts, but am not guaranteeing that they'll be spectacular or anything.

Oh, and... a complete aside, but I dreamed last night that I was on a trans-European train trip with the cast of Sex and the City (as their characters). Hmmm.

3 Comments:

Blogger lorem ipsum said...

Was Big there? Did you knock his teeth out with a Champagne bottle? Then force-feed Carrie some crackers?

11/02/2005 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're struggling with depression, and I hope that increasing your Zoloft dose helps.

Your dream sounds fun. Which one of the Sex and the City characters reminds you the most of yourself? I think that I'm definitely a Charlotte, with a little dash of Miranda thrown in.

11/02/2005 7:46 PM  
Blogger Lisa P. said...

Well, Jill, I actually identify with a portion of each of them. Maybe I'm schizo??

And no, E., Big was not there. Samantha wasn't either; I really only remember Carrie but I knew that Charlotte and Miranda were supposed to be there. Hmm.

11/02/2005 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home