Friday, October 14, 2005

TGIF

The week's almost over, and boy am I glad.

I had a lot of meetings this week, the type where we had to be focused and there was no shortage of irritating situations. I've read that a lot of bloggers with loss and/or infertility situations have quit their stressful jobs to see if it helped - sounds like a wonderful idea in this camp. Not an option, but a nice thought.

The ankle's feeling better, thankfully, although I'm now just all-over achey. Probably the stress combined with the injury combined with the weather. My FMS doesn't bother me all the time, but when it does it can be a real pain (no pun intended).

Getting to Friday means I'm one day closer to my RE appointment (only two weeks away, now!). I hate not doing anything, but I know it's a necessary evil at this point. But it makes for some boring blog entries. Haha.

3 Comments:

Blogger cat said...

Ouch.. I hope you feel better soon. Sending you some healing thoughts.

10/14/2005 1:09 PM  
Blogger laura said...

feel better, and drink heavily!

10/14/2005 1:35 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

You know, you can blog about OTHER stuff too, right? :o)

10/14/2005 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home