Friday, October 14, 2005

3 blog entries in one day! *gasp*

First of all... I wanna have the big BLOGAPALOOZA those of us in the tri-state area could *easily* plan. Just saying.
---

Tonight we put up the Halloween lights that I've added to each year since we've owned the house. I love Fall, I love decorating for Halloween, I love when the kids come around to trick-or-treat. Sometimes I dress up, or at least wear something seasonal. (I tend to look like I should have been an elementary school teacher - not far from the truth, there.) Every year since I've known my husband, I have *insisted* that we get pumpkins from the local farm market and carve them into jack-o-lanterns. Last year, one of the pumpkins we bought was almost 42 lbs!

I just wish I didn't remember that this was supposed to be the Halloween where I took a two-month old for his/her first pumpkin. No pumpkin patch, no hayride, no pictures on the little train that would've been too big for our firstborn this year, but I would've put them on for a minute anyway, just so I could capture it for my scrapbook.

I'll have to try harder not to remember.

2 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Have you ever tried coordinating schedules with so many other women? I'm thinking it would be nearly impossible. But I'm in if you can accomplish the impossible. :o)

Alex should be almost six months old for Halloween. Not old enough to trick or treat, but old enough for the hand-me-down pumpkin costume his older brother wore...and old enough for some cute pictures at the pumpkin patch...

Yea...let's get drunk.

10/15/2005 8:51 AM  
Blogger laura said...

count me in for the blogapalooza! i've been thinking much about it, too. we had hoped some of our fellow bloggers would come in for our party this saturday (the invite is still open by the way), but a day or weekend of just bloggers would be fabulous, too. i'd be happy for everyone to come here and spend the night, but i'd also be willing to travel wherever.

10/16/2005 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home