Thursday, September 15, 2005

"um, what was that, hon??"

Ok, it's finally here, and I didn't completely and totally obsess.

Much. (HA!)

My appointment with the RE is tomorrow morning, 8am. I have to be there bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at 7:30! I thought they were joking when they confirmed my appointment, but they weren't. Better go program the coffee maker now.

Double-checked my insurance plan's website before leaving work today: no coverage once a diagnosis of infertility is discovered; no coverage of any fertility treatment; no coverage of fertility medications. Great, all my bases are totally un-covered. There's a very narrow ledge here dead ahead, and I feel like I'm already too clumsy to safely cross.

G was filling out his portion of the medical questionnaire while I was making dinner. He kept calling out things, like "should I say I had delayed puberty?" or "how about HPV?" I told him not to get me in any trouble. (I still double-checked his answers, just in case. He can be a practical joker at times, and I didn't want to find out he's in a funny mood tomorrow when I'm still half-asleep.)

And here we go...

9 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

He sounds funny...to me anyway...maybe not so much to you.

Good luck!

9/15/2005 9:13 PM  
Blogger Lisa P. said...

Oh, really, it was hysterical! He has quite the sense of humor. Nevertheless...

9/15/2005 9:18 PM  
Blogger Chan said...

Good luck tomorrow morning.
Very jealous you have a coffee maker with a timer! I have to mine to get out of bed to make mine.

Off the topic, and in reply to your question, I have ZERO idea on what time my blogroll thingy is set to. I just hit the button and let it rip. I'm so helpful huh?

9/16/2005 12:50 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Good luck for many answers and much hope from today.
Hey maybe G could have put he wears tighty whities instead of boxers. :-)

9/16/2005 4:49 AM  
Blogger cat said...

Thinking of you this morning and hoping that you have a good appointment. May the answers come soon.

9/16/2005 7:34 AM  
Blogger Jillian said...

Good luck today, I hope you get all the answers you need.

Be thinking of you (((hugs)))

9/16/2005 9:00 AM  
Blogger lorem ipsum said...

Chan, we have one. Cuisinart makes it. It's about $100 and even grinds the beans at the time you set it to. It's the best alarm clock!

And Lisa, my doctor likes to avoid 'infertility.' Instead they use 629.9 - repeat miscarriage. If your insurance kicks it back, FIGHT IT!

9/16/2005 9:33 AM  
Blogger Lisa P. said...

Ha! I'm actually a 646.30... say it with me everyone "habitual..."

(Oh and Julie, he really *does* wear tighty whiteys, unfortunately.)

9/16/2005 10:42 AM  
Blogger lorem ipsum said...

Well, yeah, I'm habitual too.

If I were going to have a destructive habit, I'd rather it be smoking or drinking or something like that.

9/16/2005 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home