Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes...

In case anyone wonders where my picture went, I have taken it down temporarily so that hopefully I can find another one. I love that picture, but think that it doesn't fit here. Plus my hair's shorter. :) Another soon to follow.

I'm also giving Blogrolling a try, rather than editing my own link list.

That's it, for now.
------------------------------
edited to add: I haven't figured out the Blogrolling settings for the "Updated" stuff, and so it's not accurate. Guess I'm not as much of a web geek computer savvy person as I thought I was.

2 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

No idea what blogrolling is...off to check it out...

9/13/2005 10:01 PM  
Blogger lorem ipsum said...

I tried Blogrolling for about thirty seconds. Turns out that I'd lose those pretty green markers next to my links so I scratched it.

More power to you for figuring it out (or starting to) though!

9/14/2005 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home