Thursday, September 08, 2005

Yesterday I had utterly nothing worth blogging about. (Brain cramp! Thought about using the Imagination Prompt Generator I found through another blog, but even that left me speechless. Ha.)

Today, I am thinking that there are a lot of people who deserve my attention more than myself. Laura, for example: here's to no more bleeding. Eve: I'm hoping the HSG was no big deal, and that they found everything clear and normal. Also, I'll be thinking about you on Sunday. Catherine, your posts have inspired me so much of late, and yet I didn't know exactly what to say. I'm sorry. Cat: I'm hoping that all this ass-jabbing is OVER this month, because "yinz did it" (as we'd say here in 'da Burgh). Oh and Jill, did you test yet?? haha.

For the new folks I've found (Lola, for example, or Kath), or those that found me (Em) it seems as though we are all in some sort of limbo: waiting for something to happen, or for the other shoe to drop.

For ALL of my blogging friends, and those I haven't actually met yet but greatly admire -- a wish for peace, answers, and a good laugh or two. God knows we all need it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

What? You have a life? Not allowed! Now get blogging!

Seriously...I hope you're ok.

9/09/2005 2:28 PM  
Blogger laura said...

thank you for your good wishes. :) i'm sending some back to you.

9/09/2005 10:00 PM  
Blogger cat said...

The ass jabbing is over... *pfew* may it be over for a long long time. Thanks for the good wishes.

9/12/2005 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home