Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Today's a day of action...

I just made an appointment with an RE in the hospital's fertility center!! It's the morning of September 16.

Since I will already have test results in hand as of tomorrow, there should be nothing left to do but go, and hopefully get the hysteroscopy scheduled right away. Of course, given that it will probably be cycle day 9 by the time I get there, I'm not sure whether I'll be able to have the procedure done before I ovulate or whether I'll have to wait for another period to come. I really hope not. Time to go consult Dr. Google, I guess.

4 Comments:

Blogger cat said...

Yah for all the action! Hope all the days fall into place. With a little luck Dr. Google can give up the answers, but he's a fickle Dr. at times. Good luck.

8/31/2005 3:50 PM  
Blogger lorem ipsum said...

How exciting! Do you get to just walk in and get the results?

8/31/2005 6:29 PM  
Blogger Lisa P. said...

That's what they tell me. I have to sign the release form to "release them to myself" - crazy as it is - but after that I think they're mine. It's only the recent stuff I'm getting, though. I will transfer my full chart when I find a new ob/gyn. For now, this is just to work on treating the current problem.

8/31/2005 9:29 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

Wow, the wheels have certainly started turning and quickly too! I'll be wishing for a slightly late ovulation for you so you can squeeze in the test;)

Well done for getting some action!

9/01/2005 1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home