Wednesday, August 24, 2005

No news is good news?

Or not. I'm waiting for the doctor to call my back about my HSG results. "She's on call, so she's handling deliveries." Yeah, I know; you're in the business of DELIVERING BABIES. No need to remind me that's what normal people do.

Anyway. Hopefully she'll call soon, and not while I'm at lunch.

On an up note, however: we're going to Kennywood (a local amusement park) tonight after work! It seems that G's 95-year-old grandma wants to go, and by gosh, we (along with my in-laws) are happy to oblige her...

1 Comments:

Blogger lorem ipsum said...

Oh my... did she see the Six Flags commercials with the dancing old guy?

I hope you get your results - and good ones - soon. Call them back and give them a cell number if you need to. And hope for speedy deliveries.

Keep us posted!

8/24/2005 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home