Friday, August 26, 2005

I am sick and tired...

Period. End of sentence, no more to say. I woke up this morning with a sore throat, and noticed earlier this morning (right before a meeting where I was lucky enough to be presenting) that I felt woozy, the way you feel when you *might* be getting a fever or a cold or both and your head is kinda foggy.

It is NOT good to be getting sick on a day when you need to be able to call and yell at your OB's office because *no one has called you back with your results yet*...

As soon as I get these results from them, I'm leaving their practice. I am sticking around long enough to MAKE THEM at least tell me the results of this test because I'm paying them to do so, but after that, I'm outta there.

And if they don't call today, I'm writing a letter.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I do you hope you aren't getting sick, or if you already are, that it will be mild.
Give 'em hell - hope you get your results today, and tell 'em to kiss off.

8/26/2005 1:46 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

lol...you sound like my mom with the letter-writing.

I hope you feel better.

You know how I feel about sticking around an OB that treats you like that...so I'll keep my lectures to myself. :o)

8/26/2005 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home