Friday, September 09, 2005

YAY!

Nothing to blog about, indeed: I get to see my brother tonight!

Said brother (same name as my husband, BTW; does that make him G2??) is nine years my junior, and is on tour as a lighting/stage technician for the Chinese Golden Dragon Acrobats. He got his start doing theater by tagging along to run spotlights or work backstage when I was doing shows in and after college, and majored in technical theater as a result. (I was -- and am -- so proud.)

Anyway, I've missed him terribly since he hardly ever gets to come home, and we lucked out in that he's passing through on his way to Connecticut. So I'm going out to my mom's to visit with him tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

Hey that's great you get to catch up with your brother:) I have a little brother too - he flew to japan today for a school trip. He's only 11 but he's so grown up!

It must be a good feeling knowing you inspired the course of his whole life!

9/10/2005 5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home