Saturday, May 05, 2007

OPK's anyone?

A while back, K. was kind enough to make available a ginormous pack of OPKs (the internet kind, 24 to be precise) to a random commenter since she no longer needed them. I happened to be that person.

They don't expire till March 2008, but I will likely not have a need to use them before then. So I'm going to use the pay it forward concept and make them available to anyone who can use them. Comment by Wednesday and I'll pick someone at random if there's more than one interested party.
------------------------------------------
Update: since my reading audience isn't entirely in the OPK frame of mind, I will also be ok with leaving a comment if you know of someone who might need them - i.e., if you can pass them along to someone.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

Sweetie, it has obviously been at least a month since I caught up on your blog. I was thinking about that liver email exchange the other day. I am so sorry--I'm sorry that I missed these last posts and your first chemo. I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking about you.

5/09/2007 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there: I've recently come across your blog. Thank you for sharing so much of yourself. I hope its not too late to be considered for the OPK's? I have a friend who works in high risk obstetrics and she herself has been struggling to get pregnant. She would appreciate them beyond measure. If you have already chosen someone else, thank you anyhow for your generosity. I can be reached at beach_paris@yahoo.ca
thank you and take care,
Rebecca

5/10/2007 12:41 PM  
Blogger msfitzita said...

I'm late (pardon the horrible pun, because I haven't been "late" in a very long, long time) but if the OPKs are still up for grabs, I'd happily take them off your hands. In exchange for something nice YOU'D like to have right now though. Chocolate maybe? Laura Secord chocolate?

;)

5/10/2007 7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, its me 'anonymous' posting again (I asked about the OPK's earlier). I noticed msfitzita also asked about them, and that her blog is listed as a link on yours. So I just wanted to say thanks for having offered the OPK's up, but I'm happy to withdraw my friend from consideration. Looks like you and msfitzita have been part of each other's support system, and offering her the OPK's would be a another way of continuing that support. Warm wishes for the future (to both you and msfitzita), and thanks again for having made this generous offer to begin with.

5/10/2007 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home