Saturday, September 24, 2005

you keep using that word... I do not think it means what you think it means...

(Yeah, I'm a total Princess Bride geek. Heh.)

Had this big long rant ready to post about how much I disliked "Inc0nceivable" (which I taped and watched this morning) but suffice it to say I wouldn't want to offend anyone since I'm not personally affected by IF in that way... but long story short, I totally thought it was the train wreck I was expecting it to be. Sad.

Sadder still that lots of people will probably believe the crap they say.

4 Comments:

Blogger laura said...

i forgot it was debuting, but i don't feel i missed much.

sleep well, and dream of large women.

9/24/2005 7:12 PM  
Blogger Kathy McC said...

I missed it...totally forgot.

P.S. "Have fun storming the castle!"

9/24/2005 8:15 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

'Hello, my name is Inigo Mantoya...' The spelling is probably wrong but I LOVE that movie too although it has been years since i have seen it. Can you get it on DVD yet?

Luckily we don't have Inconceivable here yet but from all I have read, it sounds horrific like they totally missed the mark altogether. I'm sure we will es it sooner or kater at which point I will comment more!

9/25/2005 6:28 PM  
Blogger Lisa P. said...

Jill, yes, it is on DVD! In fact I got it as a birthday present a year or so ago from my folks. (And you're close with the spelling, the first name is "spot on" as you might say and the last is "Montoya." How geeky am I that I know that??)

9/25/2005 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home