Thursday, September 22, 2005

just don't call me Martha

here are some non-baby-related Good Things that I can say right now:
  • the CSI season premiere is tonight! woohoo!
  • One more night with the pager... and it's been relatively a five-letter word that we don't say lest we jinx ourselves but I'm oh-so-thankful for my sleep
  • We're going to have dinner at Rock Bottom Brewery and go see Corpse Bride tomorrow night. Date nights are always good.
Ok, see, even typing about the pager causes it to go off. Damn. Well, at least I wasn't asleep.

3 Comments:

Blogger cat said...

Ohhhh have fun on your date. I love date nights. It's so cool you have a somewhat good chance of getting some nookie and married dates are so much more relaxed. Hope you have a great time sans pager.

9/22/2005 10:46 AM  
Blogger Kathy McC said...

Have fun on that date!! Rock Bottom Brewery is good...mmmmm.

9/22/2005 10:52 AM  
Blogger Jillian said...

Yeah, dates are good. I hope you let your hair down and really relax:)

9/22/2005 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home