Thursday, September 29, 2005

23rd post

Jill (not Aussie Jill, but rather Midwestern US Jill!) tagged me to do this one, and since I've never been tagged for anything before, thought I'd give it a go!

1. Go into your archives.

2. Find your 23rd post.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the text of the sentence along with these instructions.

5. Tag five people to do the same.

My 23rd post was entitled "The rest of my day..." and was a random collection of thoughts and things that actually happened. Out of context, the fifth sentence doesn't make much sense: "Every now and again it would try to brush some of the pollen off its legs, or body, and there would be this little clump of pollen left in a pile afterwards." I could suggest that it was a theoretical discussion where I draw parallels between the bees gathering pollen and my fertility, but alas, it wasn't really anything nearly that interesting. But it did make for a funny sight.

I will tag Lauralu, Katie, Julie, Lorem, and Jill (the other one!) Of course, only if you're game...

3 Comments:

Blogger lorem ipsum said...

I've done it twice and Blogger has eaten both posts. So here's the third time!

9/29/2005 3:22 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

Okie doke! I'll get onto this today!

9/29/2005 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along!

9/30/2005 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home