Friday, August 12, 2005

Seven days, seven days, each week has seven days*

Checking my calendar for next week - the highlights:

  • Monday (8/15): 9 am - HSG. As long as I am not wiped out afterwards, I'm coming back to work in the afternoon, not that I want to, but I need to budget my PTO a bit. We'll see how I feel. (I'm somewhat of a wimp about pain.)
  • Wednesday (8/17): Pack my cubicle to prepare to move, for the seventh time in my 3+ years of working here.
  • Thursday (8/18): Abovementioned move to new building. Thankfully, a shorter commute, but not-so-great is the $30 increase in monthly parking. (Who needs the annual cost-of-living raise, anyway??)
  • Friday (8/19): My EDD of loss #1. Also, my appointment with Dr. M, to get meds for depression and anxiety. Hopefully something that will work for both (Zoloft perhaps?) and be safe if we get pregnant again this year - which depends heavily, of course, on the results of Monday's test. I convinced G that going to visit his brother in Kentucky for the weekend on the 19th would NOT be the best time to go. (He's going the following weekend).

*Hmmm. It's nice to really live in Fred Rogers' neighborhood, or thereabouts, and my post title was supposed to refer to a song I can *swear* I remember him singing on the show when I was a child. But a Google search reveals nothing related. Maybe I imagined it?? Oh well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Tune: Clementine
Written By: Unknown
Copyright Unknown

There are seven days
There are seven days
There are seven days in a week

Sunday, Monday,
Tuesday, Wednesday,
Thursday, Friday, Saturday.

8/12/2005 12:43 PM  
Blogger lorem ipsum said...

Here's a list of Fred's songs.

I didn't know the one you're talking about, but it was fun to remember the rest.

8/12/2005 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home