Monday, August 08, 2005

Squeaky wheel, or is my chart flagged with "hysterical?"

And not in the "she's so hysterical, she cracks us up!" sense, either.

I must have said or done SOMETHING right, because tonight, at 7:35 p.m., yet another doctor I have never met from Dr. K's office (thank God there's only the three, total) called me to tell me that my bloodwork was back. (ALREADY??)

And.... all were completely normal. ANA was "borderline", he said, but not worrysome. And he knew I'd scheduled the HSG, because he was apparently the one who told Miss A. to put "habitual aborter" - just like Jill! - and "uterine abnormalities" on my prescription, which was all Miss A. really needed to schedule the freakin' thing, while making me wait all day. (I'm not bitter though!)

He asked me if I had any questions, and my mind went completely blank.

And I know, negative results should make me feel good, right?

(Breathe, Lisa, just breathe and try not to short-circuit yourself.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Normal is a GOOD thing.

Remind me to tell you the story of the $15 copay someday. I got one of those red flags in my file...it was NOT pretty. lol

8/09/2005 6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home