Thursday, August 11, 2005

Random email subject headers

"HEY SALAD LOVER!" - This one jumped right out at me. I mean, how did they know what I was doing with that cucumber?? (haha, just KIDDING)

"How do you handle resentment?" - this one, from my church's weekly e-mail. (I say "my church" very loosely, as I don't think I've been there since Easter. Last Easter. I meant to go at Christmas, but went to my parents' church instead, and after the shitty way 2005 started, I never made it back.)

"Re: Update on me" - I sent an update to all of my RL friends, including the one who's said two sentences to me since the second miscarriage; I assume that's because she was offended that I explained to her that the card she sent after the first, despite its intent, was hard for me to read because it was titled "Blessings in Disguise", and I didn't consider what happened to be a blessing. Yep, no word back from her on the update, yet, although I've heard from everyone else.

"Re: Seeking Information" - this in reply to the e-mail I sent to the RE center at our "national center of excellence in women's health" (i.e., the local women's hospital), wondering whether I'd be covered for treatment there and what information I needed for a referral. I'm still not sure about the coverage question, but at least I have the name of a doctor there who specializes in recurrent pregnancy loss, whom I plan to consult after we get through the HSG.

4 Comments:

Blogger lorem ipsum said...

That's your new name as far as I'm concerned.

SALAD LOVER!

8/11/2005 4:21 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

Yeah, Lettuce Lady, Cucumber Queen, Tomato Tart, Pepper Princess, Bean Sprout Beauty...

Good news on getting the name of THE doctor to pursue and well done on losing a friend who has no understanding of your pain and no interest in trying to do it either.

8/11/2005 4:44 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

You forgot one, Jill - Kumquat Cutie, ;-)
Lisa, I think I owe you one, myself; I'll go do that now, you Green Goddess.

8/11/2005 6:34 PM  
Blogger Lisa P. said...

bwa-hahaha.... I'm glad you guys liked that one.

8/11/2005 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home