Wednesday, August 10, 2005

What big teeth you have...

This evening after work, I went to the dentist.

I can remember my last dental appointment very well; it was December 4, 2004. Three days later, I would get my first positive home pregnancy test -- yes, December 7, a day that really did live in infamy.

I didn't want to get x-rays, just in case. The hygenist told me "well, if you are pregnant, then you definitely wouldn't be able to get them at your next appointment. It should be fine." Who's to say now if it was?

My dentist's office has very few evening and weekend appointments, so rather than being six months away, my next appointment was scheduled for August 10. I had already calculated my likely due date as soon as I ovulated, and thought "this would really be cutting it close."

I left that appointment card hanging on the fridge until I came home tonight. I still can't get rid of it.

Nine days to go.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

Seems there's always something there to remind us. ((Hugs))

8/11/2005 5:37 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

One foot in front of the other, sweetie. Just keep marching forward...you can make it through.

8/11/2005 7:58 AM  
Blogger cat said...

I'm hoping the days pass quickly for you. The waiting is the worst.

8/11/2005 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home