Saturday, July 30, 2005

To the knowledgeable customer service staff...

I would like to register a complaint.

I would appreciate it if you could ask your registry website creators to make an option to completely remove a registry from your system. I have had two miscarriages since first completing a "BabyCenter Registry", back when I thought I was still having a baby in August. Women like me do NOT want painful reminders of the baby they were not able to keep. At the time of the first miscarriage, since there wasn't an option to remove it and I was in no mood to complain, I just removed all the items off of it and thought that would be enough.

It wasn't. I received your "special offer" for purchasing additional items off my registry today, which is midway between my due date from my first miscarriage and the date of my second. I would like nothing more than to be able to take advantage of your 10% discount, but unfortunately, I don't need it.

I hope that you will seriously consider making these modifications to your registry website.
Sincerely
Lisa P

2 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

I think BabyCenter was the one where I was struggling with it and at one point I got a message that said, "You are about to delete a child from this account. Are you sure?" I lost it completely.

7/31/2005 8:59 AM  
Blogger Lisa P. said...

Yeah, I was that way the first time I deleted my FF-preg info. It was as if I was negating the fact that I'd ever been pregnant and that really hurt.

I can't wait to see what BabyCenter says when they respond...

7/31/2005 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home