Tuesday, July 26, 2005

On display

Last night, I dreamed that I was in a class or a large group of some sort. Everyone in the group had to fill our own large display case - in my dream it resembled an old-fashioned bakery display case with shelves - with objects relating to some theme of our choosing.

I kept coming up with really good ideas, but would then forget them when it came time to actually start the project. Everyone else in my group completed their display cases. At the end of the dream, I was showing someone (can't remember who, unfortunately) around the room so that they could view these wonderfully neat displays. Except I didn't have one. Never started one, in fact. I woke up feeling really disappointed that I never got to make my display case.

Metaphors take the strangest forms sometimes, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home