Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Still here...

Although as I told Catherine recently, I feel less like a blogger these days and more like someone who posts boring updates. *sigh* Maybe that will change eventually, or maybe it won't.

Tonight though, I will post another update.

Let's see... work is going ok, although I am much more tired than I thought I'd be. Sore, too; probably due to the fibromyalgia more so than anything lymphoma related. I am still not "settled in" to the new job, as most of the people in the department I'll be supporting are away on vacation (gotta love summer!) but I'm optimistic at this point that it'll be a good fit.

It's been a good distraction, too, from the fact that I should get results of my midpoint PET scans tomorrow. To say that I'm a bit nervous tonight would be a huge understatement; the results of this scan will let me know if the chemo is working, so I'm pretty focused on trying not to get my hopes up while at the same time praying that it'll be good news. G seems to think that everything will be ok but I have had that feeling one too many times in the past two years, only to be surprised by the rug being pulled out from underneath me. So needless to say, I am trying not to think about negative stuff but trying not to be too positive. How's that for confusing?

I will post tomorrow as soon as I know anything.

2 Comments:

Blogger msfitzita said...

I'm thinking about you so much and praying for very, very good news tomorrow.

oxox

P.S. I like your updates - I check in on you a lot and always want to know how you're doing.

7/18/2007 9:34 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

As I told you, I'll take boring updates from you any day...I worry. :o)

7/19/2007 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home