Monday, June 11, 2007

Fashion show!

As promised, and delayed only while I learned to use Flickr, here is a hat fashion show for you guys!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8814124@N03/sets/72157600339428790/

Shanna, thanks for clarifying who you were; that's who I thought but my brain lately seems to be all "chemobrained" on me. (I can blame it on that even if it's really just me being all 'duh') No worries about the head comment, I really, truly do have a large head and have made fun of it myself for a long while.
---------------------------------------------

UPDATE:
I wish I could adequately describe for you the color red my face got when I saw the package I got today from Catherine. *eep*... It's a pink ballcap that says "S.exy" on it. Twice!! *face reddens*

I'm laughing out loud at that one Catherine and trying to figure out where exactly I will wear it first. :-D

7 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

You are just too cute! Keep smilin' sweetie. {{{hugs}}}

6/11/2007 12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS :)

6/11/2007 1:16 PM  
Blogger Shinny said...

You are beautiful in all your various head coverings. Love your smile, keep it coming for us.

Hope that you never get bored with what to put on your head now. ;)

6/11/2007 3:51 PM  
Blogger Kathy McC said...

Awesome!

6/11/2007 8:20 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

hehehe :o)

6/12/2007 7:44 AM  
Blogger Thalia said...

I love the fashion show, particularly the one where you're mugging away with the turquoise gardening hat. You look great!

6/12/2007 1:00 PM  
Blogger msfitzita said...

I LOVE the pictures! I think my favourite hat is the floppy gardening one (although I quite liked the black bling-bling one too..).

But you look fabulous in all of them!

And yeah, beautiful smile :)

6/16/2007 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home