Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Dreams

Last night I had the second dream about little girls that I've had in the past few weeks.

The first was a week or so ago. I was aware only that I was riding in a car, and there was a child on my lap. (Yes, I know it's against the carseat regulations... don't think that was the point of it.) The child was adorable and I was making her laugh with silly songs and raspberries on her ear. I then became aware that her mother was the person driving the car. Then I woke up.

Last night's was longer. I remember traveling alone to a large hotel-type facility and being shown to a room where I was to sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor. It was very late at night and I was tired, so I fell asleep. In the morning, I had to walk down a very long staircase that wound around through all of the other rooms, which were filled with girls of varying ages. The oldest girls slept on the higher floors and as I got towards the bottom I saw the girls get younger and younger until I passed through a room with infants. I don't remember feeling anything odd about this place until it was time to go to breakfast, because when I got to the dining room everyone else there was a family (all of the little girls were with their parents) but I was still dining alone.

I'm not even safe in my sleep sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home